• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
The Planet Bike Current 500 front white head light is designed to illuminate the path ahead whenever you hop on your electric bike. Whether you’re upgrading the light that came spec’d on your E-bike or adding a front light, the Current 500 is a great choice. The OSRAM LED delivers 500 lumens and the precision fish eye Clean Beam lensing creates a horizontal cut-off beam that won’t blind oncoming cyclists and path users. The sleek, rugged and compact form is constructed of aluminum alloy and mounts neatly to your bike’s fork crown. The mounting bracket’s dual pivot points let you fine tune the beam to ideally project light for a safe ride day or night. The Current 500 includes a Bosch system plug for clean installation into the front light outlet on your Bosch-powered E-bike. Don’t worry if you ride an electric bike powered by Shimano, Toshiba, Stromer and other motor systems because the Current power cable can be modified to work with most systems. Great optics, abundant lumen output and clean design make Planet Bike's Current 500 a smart choice for E-bike cyclists. Be safer and brighter on the path without blinding your fellow riders! PRECISION BEAM Osram High output LED provides steady 500 lumens with clean beam cutoff lens PLUGS INTO BOSCH DC 6-15V BATTERY Easily plugs into Bosch batteries. Can be modified to fit Toshiba and Shimano batteries. MULTI PIVOT INSTALLATION Get the light where you want it with two pivot point bracket - OSRAM KW H2L531.TE LED provides a 500 lumen high power beam - FL1 Tested - Steady mode (500 lm) - Provides 240 degrees of visibility for daytime traffic and provides optimal lighting for nighttime riding - Clean Beam Design - Precision Clean Beam cut-off lens is designed with your fellow riders in mind. Provides for courteous, anti-glare illumination on the ground ahead of you and not into the eyes of oncoming riders. - Front Fork Crown Mounted - Securely mounts to your E- bike's fork crown with mounting bracket with two robust pivot points that allow for beam angle adjustability. - Water resistantance rated to IPX6 standard - Electric Bike Compatible - Includes a Bosch E-bike system plug for clean installation to Bosch-powered electric bikes. A certified mechanic is recommend for installation on other systems. - Compatible with any 6V-15V e-bike system - Cable length is 56" - 116 grams
The All New NiteRider Lumina Dual 1800 represents the next evolution of our best-selling Lumina headlight into a dual LED set-up that produces a far-reaching beam pattern with extensive peripheral illumination; making it the ideal choice for any riding situation or terrain. The Dual emits an amazing 1800 lumens while in Boost Mode, making it one of the brightest self-contained bicycle lights available today. Simply double tap the power button to set the light to Boost Mode. When in Boost Mode, the power button will illuminate red and blue to notify the user at a glance. The Dual is also equipped with side lighting to increase your visibility day or night. Tested, meeting an IP64 rating; The Dual 1800 is designed to be used in a variety of riding conditions because of its high resistance to water and dust. Its high-strength Dupont Fiberglass reinforced nylon body casing and aluminum heat sink are engineered for extreme resistance to cracking and abrasion. - All New Collimator Lens, distributes a smooth widespread beam pattern - Side lighting for increased visibility day or night - Long lasting 20 hour runtime at 100 lumens in Walk Mode - 5 Light Levels plus 2 Daylight Flash Modes - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant - Secure on and off-road capable handlebar mount - Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars - Helmet mountable (Helmet Mount sold separately) - Fast 3 hour charge via the included AC power charging adapter - Low battery indicator - Extend your ride time, 6 hour runtime at 350 lumens in Low Mode - Boost Mode indicator, power button will light up red and blue - Boost Mode, double tap power button to unleash maximum LED output at 1800 lumens! - Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light. WARRANTY - The Lumina Dual 1800 is backed by NiteRider’s lifetime warranty that covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - Dual LED Head Light - Internal Li-Ion Battery - Handlebar Mount fits up to 35mm - AC Power Charging Adapter
A beacon in the night The Ion 120 front light comes in an easily mountable compact size yet packs enough punch to light the road or trail in front of you. A powerful 120 Lumen front light, Ion 120 illuminates in three modes: high, low, and flash, and offers 270 degrees of visibility. Batteries and Sync mounting brackets included. - 120 Lumens via high-power, environmentally-friendly, 1W CREE LED - Be seen with focused optics and over 270 degrees of visibility - High, low, and flash modes for versatile lighting options - Sync bracket allows for quick and easy adjustment, mounting, and removal - Includes 3 AAA batteries and Quick Connect bracket - Blendr compatible
Illuminate the terrain ahead with the push of a button CREE LED optics, a focused beam pattern, and five modes let you see at night and be seen during the day. The Ion 450 R front bike light is a daytime running light with the flash, focus, and range to be seen from up to 2km during the day. The Quick Connect bracket makes Ion 450 R easy to remove for charging with the included USB cable. Key features - Ideal for helmet or handlebar mount - Focused optics illuminate terrain ahead with a wide and powerful beam - 450 Lumens via high-power CREE LED - 450LM: 1.5hrs, 200LM: 3hrs, 100LM: 6hrs, Night Flash: 9hrs, Day Flash: 10hrs - Fully charges in 4 hours through sealed Micro USB port - Includes Quick Connect bracket and Micro USB charging cable - Blendr-compatible with secure bar mount available
A powerful front bike light with a wide beam that illuminates any road or trail and can be seen from 2km away as a daytime running light. Ride with confidence, day or night, with the Ion Elite R Front Bike Light. This USB-chargeable light features a powerful beam with a wide pattern perfect for the road, path, or trail. Designed to offer lumens that last, Ion Elite R lets you ride longer with sustained brightness and features five modes including day flash for use as a daytime running light. - Ion Elite R provides a powerful beam that lights up the full width of any road or trail - A warm, wide 1000 lumen beam allows confident night riding - Specifically designed focus, flash, and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility - Long-lasting brightness exceeds industry standards - 1000lm-1.5hrs, 650lm-3hrs, 350lm-6hrs, night flash-26hrs, day flash-22hrs - Adjustable hard mount attaches securely to handlebars between 25.4-35.0mm - Blendr compatible with available helmet mount - Includes an adjustable hard mount and micro USB charging cable - Battery: 5000Li-Ion - Weight: 187g
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Topeak WhiteLite 800 BT is a high-powered 800-lumen front light with four brightness levels. USB rechargeable with Bluetooth 5.0 enabled wireless control and features a built-in remote control button for compatible rear light and can also be wirelessly controlled by TetraBand BT. The Dual Zone refractor lens allows clear near and far visibility by focusing the main beam downward to prevent blinding pedestrians or oncoming traffic. Optical enhancements increase side visibility for safety on your night rides. Included handlebar mount and adapters provide mounting flexibility. - 5 modes (High 80 lm - 2.5hrs / Middle 40 lm - 5 hr / Low 20 lm - 6 hr / Blink 30 lm - 20 hr / Pulse 50 lm - 40 hr) - Cree XP-L2 LED provides up to 800 lumens - Dual zone refractor lens, low battery indicator
- High power 50 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - Visible from the side - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 1.5 watt, 100-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 2 flash settings - Low-battery indicator
- 6-watt, 500-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 1 flash setting - Alloy LED housing - Low-battery indicator
Page 1 of 4 Next page